Monday, March 14, 2005

Original poems

Do you have that in you, my dear?
The flavour of love I perceive
A solemn, clean and straight one
In every manner I want it to be

I would not praise you too high
Would not also let you down
False sympathy to go into oblivion
Would bury all derision and frown

Let us not have a caustic talk
But let our hearts speak
Gross blunders, may they be
We shall forget and forgive

Can you love me the way I fancy?
The dream of all dreams
Abyss and zenith might be the limits
My love is beyond extremes.

***********

I dreamt of a divine love
The kind, for sure, no mortal had
T'was concocted in my cranium
After years of relaxed musings

Supreme traits she must possess
For I desired an ideal love
Dares who and meets my criteria
Rejoices a reciprocal adoration

On a fine beautiful evening,
I met the love of my dreams
All the heavenly virtues I'd begged
In her I missed none

Days and months have passed
Some things go right and wrong
I get love without a demand
But offer not a selfless love

The ideal love, in mind remained
My heart is but a natural beast
So much I failed to love back
Am no longer the bard I was


*********


Together with my beloved shine
As moon reflecting from the Sun
The cosmos may view us well
But We never the rest
Brightened by Own light
I know her, she
Knows me, this
Must be
Bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home